From the north and Lehigh Valley International Airport, Allentown, PA:
- Exit the airport and turn right onto Airport Road. Go approximately 1/4 to 1/2 mile.
- Turn right (west) onto US22 and go approximately 8 miles to Interstate 476.
- Take a toll ticket and go South on I-476 for 14 miles to Quakertown Exit 44 (Old Exit 32).
- Upon leaving the toll booth, turn right (west) on PA 663 and you will cross back over the turnpike.
- Go 1.0 mile on 663 to Brinkman Rd. Turn left onto Brinkman. Be careful; you will be making a left turn across fast moving traffic with fast moving traffic coming up behind you.
- Go 6/10 mile on Brinkman to the end. Turn left at the stop sign onto Kumry Rd.
- Go only 100 yards on Kumry Rd and immediately turn right onto Canary Rd. at Walter Repa's Garage.
- Go 1.8 miles on Canary Rd. to the end. This is a very rural road. Insaco® will be on your left as you approach the end of Canary Rd.
From the south and Philadelphia Airport:
- Upon leaving the airport's rental car area stay to the right and watch for I95 South sign. This will be near the Alamo Rental Car area. Go South on I95, toward Delaware.
- 7 miles after leaving the airport, go north on I476, toward Plymouth Meeting, PA. This will be Exit 7 on I95.
- After you travel 20 miles you will pass through a toll plaza where you will take a ticket. As you approach the toll plaza choose an open booth on the left side as you will want to be in the left lane when you leave.
- Stay to the left and stay on I476 toward Allentown. Go about 24 miles to the Quakertown exit. This will be Exit 44 (Old Exit 32) and will be the second exit after you leave the toll plaza.
- Off at Quakertown Exit 44 (Old Exit 32).
- Upon leaving the toll booth, turn right (west)on PA Route 663 and you will cross back over the turnpike.
- Go 1.0 miles on Route 663 to Brinkman Rd. Turn left onto Brinkman. Be careful here. You will be making a left turn through fast approaching traffic and will have fast traffic from behind going around you on the right.
- Go 0.6 miles on Brinkman to the end. Turn left at the stop sign onto Kumry Rd.
- Go about 100 yards on Kumry Rd and turn right onto Canary Rd. You can see Canary Rd. on the right as soon as you turn left from Brinkman. (Walter Repa's Garage is on the corner).
- Go 1.8 miles on Canary Rd. to the end. By this time you will think you are on the wrong road because it is so rural, but continue on. Insaco® will be on your left as you approach the end of Canary Rd.
*Please note: Due to our somewhat rural location, some of the directions provided by mapping services may be in error. In particular, there is generally no need to go on Doerr Road to get to our location.